Recruitment Business Partner
Location: Reigate, Head Office
Salary: £29,277 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Fancy joining one of Best Companies Top 30 Charities to work for in the UK, and one of their Top 100 Companies to work for in the South East?
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our award-winning team, based at our Head Office in Reigate.
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you will play a pivotal part in supporting the growth of the organisation. To do this you will…
- Liaise directly with services to understand their current/future recruitment needs.
- Offer expert advice to hiring managers, setting appropriate recruitment action plans with them.
- Proactively engage with, and screen, applicants regarding Support Work and Head Office opportunities.
- Conduct first stage interviews.
- Record all recruitment administration (screening/interview forms, etc.)
- Ensure all compliance is completed for applicants before they start (RTW checks, DBS, Medical, References).
- Uphold our brand by making sure all applicants have a positive experience whether they are hired or not.
- Report key recruitment metrics to our executive management team so they too are aware of changes and trends within the industry.
- Promote our values in all that we do as a team.
Our ideal Recruitment Business Partner will…
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced, volume-driven recruitment environment.
- Be experienced in the care industry (certainly not a dealbreaker though!)
- Enjoy the challenge of ensuring prospective employees are compliant to our own, and the CQC's, high standards.
- Share our core values - Aspiring, Caring, Trusting, Including, Valuing, Enabling.
- Be proactive in talking to applicants.
- Deliver a first-rate service to all applicants.
- Be a great listener!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary of £29,277 per annum.
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid-working split between home (2 days) and the office (3 days).
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- Parking available on a rota-basis.
- Full induction training, as well as ongoing learning and development.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
- NHS Blue Light Card (access to discounts in retails, holidays, etc)
- Eye Care Voucher Scheme
- An opportunity to be involved in/lead on researching and implementing new ideas to help out team and organisation develop.
But more importantly that all of this, we can offer you the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of the people we support. This is why we love working for Active Prospects!
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with your CV or alternatively contact Danielle Garside on .