My client an International Recruitment agency are looking to hire candidate consultants. They have a significant amount of work on with current clients and as such are looking to hire 2 new team members. They have many live roles to work on with clients and are looking for people with first rate telephone communication skills to speak with potential candidates and qualify them for a range of roles with their clients.
The role will involve but is not limited to the following activities;
* Writing Job adverts
* Screening applications
* Calling applicants and qualifying them for various roles
* Telephone interviewing candidates
* Selling the benefits of clients businesses to candidates
* Keeping in touch with candidates throughout the recruitment process
* Proactively searching for candidates on job boards
* Connecting with potential candidates on linkedIn and approaching them this way
* Support consultants in other activities as necessary
* Administration in the recruitment process, such as formatting CV's, adding notes on candidates to the database.
* Uploading CV's and candidate details to the database
* Taking references
* collecting relevant starter documentation as necessary.
The role could be suited to the following candidates;
* Someone with telesales or call centre experience
* Customer facing individuals with great communication skills
* People with customer services experience
* B2B sales people
* Face to face sales professionals such as estate agents, car sales professionals etc.
* Retail assistants with high level of customer service and strong communication skills.
All candidates will need;
* Confidence and ability to pick the phone up and spend the majority of the day on the phone speaking to all different candidates
* Great customer services
* Friendly chatty nature, able to build rapport quickly with candidates
* Good written communication skills to write emails to candidates
* Ability to multitask and complete tight deadlines
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Drive and determination to find the best candidate for their clients and to make bonus for themselves when they do
* Ability to follow instructions well and take advice from their trainer.
The role will involve full training in all areas, and is suitable for experienced and trainee level candidates. There is the chance for progression to full consultant and to be put onto a very lucrative commission structure. Earning potential is very high. Consultants are billing the most this year than they ever have before. Their market is booming and they are very busy. They really look forward to hiring new team members into their fast paced vibrant successful business.
Please contact Emma Vata if you would like more information on the position