Miller's Vanguard are a long established company with a proud history of local investment and family values, and are the UK's leading service, maintenance and supply company for major supermarket chains, providing Rapid Response, Preventative Maintenance and Account Management. We are looking to recruit a Reactive Engineer to join our team in providing a dynamic reactive support service to all our loyal large supermarket customers.
The main responsibilities:
· Monday - Friday Operation with 1 in 4 working weekend rota - paid 'Door to Door'.
· A home-based role typically travelling within a 30 mile radius providing support to your local supermarkets who will always be pleased to see you in their hour of need to fix their equipment in store.
Requirements of a Field Service Engineer:
· 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
· Bakery and Catering Experience (Not essential as training is provided)
· 3 Phase Electrical Experience.
Benefits of a Field Service Engineer:
· 34 days holiday.
· Your role comes with a fully stocked Mercedes Vito, smart uniform and tablet computer - with full support provided by your local Field Operations Manager and Senior Engineers, plus our Technical Support Desk located in our National Operations Centre near Manchester.
· Provide a 4-week Induction Training Programme, which starts with 2 weeks in our purpose-built Training Centre at our Head Offices in Bury, Lancashire. Here you will be introduced to the equipment we support by our Training Manager and other members of the team, providing your full new uniform and a fully stocked and equipped Mercedes Vito Van. You will also spend time in your region working alongside a Senior Engineer who will help you settle into your new role.
· As your experience and skills grow you will make your way through our pay grading structure supported by various in-house training courses. We actively engage in developing innovative engineers to become integral members of our high performing team.
A full company uniform is provided.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday with 1 in 4 working weekend rota - paid 'Door to Door'.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£38,000.00 per year