Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £60,000 p/a (DOE)
About the company
A well respected Construction Consultancy based in the Midlands, are seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their new team in Nottingham.
They have built a strong reputation in the industry and work in a number of key, thriving sectors, hence the need to recruit in the current climate.
With a new office in Nottingham being established, this is an exciting time to be joining this organisation.
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an organisation founded on the principle of employing the very best people in the industry.
About the role:
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for:
* Cost estimating
* Regular reporting to clients
* Cost control from inception through to completion.
* You will be expected to advise on contracts, professional appointments and all other legal aspects of projects.
* You will work in multiple sectors, both public and private.
The successful Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will have every opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the company should they desire.
About the requirements:
* The successful Quantity Surveyor needs to have strong experience in Multiple sectors.
* Exceptional client facing skills are prerequisite as is the ability to manage projects ranging in value.
* You will be resilient and assertive.
* MRICS preferred but not essential
About the salary:
* Up to £60,000
* Generous pension contribution
* Generous annual leave entitlement with annual increase
* Multiple perks
* Flexible working arrangements
If you are a Consultancy based Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor of any level and seeking a new role, please contact Damian Eatwell at Cityscape on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)