A great opportunity to join a successful quality team within a global company that distributes to over 40 countries worldwide has arisen due to an internal promotion.
As the QC Officer you will provide quality control support to the production team and assist with the maintenance of quality documentation and GMP compliance.
Main duties (but not limited to): -
- Sample raw materials, submit samples to the lab for analysis, review results reports and release stock in accordance with written procedures.
- Sample, check and release packaging for use in production in accordance with written procedures.
- Provide production personnel with all required manufacturing documentation, batch numbers, expiry dates and fill weights, and ensure production documentation is accurately completed.
- Perform documented systematic production checks (start-up, on-line, release and cleaning) to ensure compliance to manufacturing processes, specifications, procedures and GMP.
- Submit samples of bulk, intermediate and/or finished product to the lab for analysis, review results reports and release stock in accordance with written procedures.
- Inform the Group Quality Manager when raw materials, bulk, intermediate or finished products fail to meet specification and provide assistance with investigations and rejections.
- Complete daily transfer sheets for bulk, intermediate and finished products.
- Input batch details on artwork and print the associated labels for production.
- Perform pallet checking for palletised finished product orders.
- Provide assistance with generating the batch record packs for QP licensed product release.
- Ensure retains of raw materials, bulk and finished products are appropriately logged and retained.
- Perform batch reconciliation for each completed batch of finished product.
- Assist the Senior Quality Officer with validation and stability study requirements.
- Assist the QA Officer in the review and assessment of returned products.
- Assist with the submission of analytical test requests such as retesting or micro surveillance.
- Either a Science degree or 2 years quality control experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management.
- High attention to detail.
Ideally we are looking for someone with relevant QC experience that is looking to develop their career within a dedicated and successful quality team. If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
We are currently the 2nd biggest manufacturer of Veterinary Nutraceuticals in the world. In addition, we currently distribute to 40 countries in the world and looking to increase this to 80 in the next 5 years.