Inivos are looking for a Purchasing Manager to join one of our Category Teams. Inivos promotes flexible working and we believe this role can be successfully carried out from home, combined with a routine of regular attendance in the office in Peterborough.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural 'comfort zone' in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Purchasing Manager will be expected to ensure availability of supply of goods and services to support sales of the business, maximise stocking efficiencies and costs to maximise profitability for the company.
What will you do?
* Locate, analyse and develop a consolidated supplier base to meet current and future product/service needs
* Ensure effective management, control and development of the supply chain, procurement and delivery of materials and services
* Negotiate and manage all critical purchase agreements for key products and services in Production
* Developing and implementing new purchasing processes and procedures to prepare for rapid growth
* Create and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers
* Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs
* Forecast upcoming demand
* Explore supply market opportunities
* Drive cost improvement and innovative supply solutions
* Ensure stock levels are maintained to support business production and supply requirements
* Oversight of supplier database management
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Experience within a similar role
* Experience working with procurement ordering systems
* Excellent IT Skills
* Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
* Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
* Prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
* Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* Confidentiality in handling sensitive data.
* If possible, knowledge & experience in medical device manufacturing
What will you get?
* A competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
* Contributory Pension
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference. Inivos is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today