Our client based in Ely are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Coordinator. The role is a brand-new position within the company and they're ideally looking for someone who has previous purchasing, planning, or scheduling ideally from a manufacturing or engineering background on a full-time permanent basis.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
* Liaising between different departments internally to ensure that orders are processed.
* Negotiating prices with new and existing suppliers.
* Creating and maintaining long-term partnerships with supplies.
* Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
* Acting as a point of contact as part of the sales team.
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous purchasing, planning and scheduling experience
* Experience working in a manufacturing or engineering
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* IT Literate with knowledge of MS Office products
* Previous experience with ERP or Supply Chain software.
If this role looks like the challenge that you are looking for please apply via the advert or contact Calum at Eclectic Recruitment.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven't heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions