White Label are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Projects CAD Technician for a rapidly expanding business close to Clitheroe.
The company manufactures mechanical equipment for a number of sectors, and due to the rapid expansion of their customer base, they require additional support within the engineering department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company, with an ambitious company ethos and highly determined team. The culture is professional and motivated but with a real team like feel, and with like-minded people driven to succeed.
The core responsibilities for the Projects CAD Technician are as follows:
* Using Solidworks, the job holder will create 3D drawings from customer information and on-site measurements.
* All designs will meet the Quality and accuracy of designs expected
* Planning their own workloads for the design team to hit all customer requirements.
* Innovation and development of designs and design systems
* Achieving all current Design Standards
* Achieving all current Engineering standards
* Interpretation of Customer URS and enquiries and the conversion of these into designs.
* Solid Works
* Microsoft Office
Key Skills and Competencies:
* Preferably good education standard in an Engineering discipline, preferably to B/TEC ONC/ OND or NVQ level 3
* Solidworks experience
* Min 2 years' experience
* Steel/metal fabrication design experience
* Excellent Communication skills
* Positive and proactive approach
* Commercial awareness
* £20-30k (depending on experience)
* Standard company pension
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Working hours 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business. The company are paying £20-30k depending on the candidate's level of experience.
Please apply immediately for consideration. Or contact Eve Dunn at White Label Recruitment for further information