Project Accountant | ACA | ACMA | ACCA | CCAB | Analysis | Data | Systems | Social Housing | Service Charges | Finance | Projects | Chart of Accounts | Testing | Large complex data |
Are you an experienced 'Systems Project Accountant' looking for an exciting role?
Our client has a 5 Month Fixed Term Contract for a 'Project Accountant' role supporting the Finance, Systems and Projects team, Financial Services.
This is an exciting opportunity in an area that has extensive Finance system, data, process and reporting deliverables and is involved in a large project to significantly improve how they manage and administer Service Charges.
The key requirement of the role is working closely with the corporate Service Charges project to ensure that the Finance deliverables are achieved within agreed timelines.
The post holder will be responsible for understanding the chart of accounts, analysing finance data, designing and implementing processes and working with the Finance Systems & Projects team to deliver the finance reporting requirements of the Service Charges project.
What you'll need to succeed
* A CCAB, CIMA or Overseas equivalent qualified accountant. Exceptions will be given to suitably part qualified accountant with relevant experience
* Experience of designing and implementing processes that cover multiple systems and teams
* Experience of working with and analysing large volumes of data
* Experience of working with and mapping multiple charts of accounts in multiple systems
* Demonstrable experience of working in a technical environment
* Advanced IT literacy
* An innovative approach to problem solving
* An excellent communicator with an ability to present complex information
* A strong commitment to customer service and overall service excellence
* An affinity with the work of the social housing / care sector