A Master Developers are seeking a confident Project Manager to help deliver thousands of new family homes, new schools, playing facilities and public space. They focus on the delivery of strategic sites across the country and have proven time and time again that they build what is needed for the local communities. By working with private residential developers, local authorities and governing bodies they set themselves apart from your traditional developer.
The successful Project Manager may have a background in Quantity Surveying and a strong understanding of the cost planning of all projects, although a traditional Project Management background could be successful too. You must be capable of working as part of a team and take responsibilities for their own time and projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Procure that the 'Client' duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations are satisfied.
· Procure compliance with the companies Policies and Procedures
Assist the Development Manager in the preparation of the supporting documents for sales, lease or other third party property agreements
· Assist in managing the risk identification, mitigation and management throughout the delivery process
· Assist the Development Manager and Project Accountant as required in the preparation and monitoring of the project or work stream appraisal and the SDC and CDC reports
· Assist other members of the team in the discharging of their responsibilities
· Seek assistance from the Project Management Director and other senior members of the company when required.
· Prepare presentations or reports as requested for interim or ad hoc requirements.
· Procure the professional team as required for the delivery of each work stream or project. Seek fee proposals from the professional design team members required to deliver a project or work stream and make recommendations on selection. Coordinate and advise on the preparation of consultant appointments, forms of contract, warranties and third party technical documentation.
· Prepare and update as required project directories
· Prepare and monitor project or work stream programme
· Prepare, monitor and report on project or work stream cash flows. Lead the proper and financial control of projects, including: accurately and fully managing the project cost plan (master budget), ensuring that accruals and cash-flow forecasts are issued to finance team on a monthly basis including controlling cost and contingency management.
· Management of the production of tenders for project works, including analysis and recommendation for appointment. Preparation of Employers Requirements for all projects including project brief and scope, logistics and interface, design, contract form, risk analysis and programme.
· Manage the delivery of all construction activities against contracted timescales and in relation to the wider site activities. This would include administration, co-ordination and management of any Building or Infrastructure Contract as Employer's Agent, Contract Administrator, Quantity Surveyor and Developer's Representative as required
· Provide accurate records and contract correspondence
This is the perfect opportunity to work on a major development with many years left to develop your personal and professional career