Client Side Project Manager (MRICS) - Workspace office provider boutique - Central London
Your new company
I am exclusively representing one of London's leading premium workspace brand, who are looking to secure a client side MRICS Project Manager.
Your new role
You will manage and deliver on-time, on budget and on-programme Capital expenditure projects in line with the yearly approved budget and programme of works for 38 Central London properties where a majority are heritage sites.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* To manage the commercial aspects of the projects including Contract administration, development of project budgets, valuations and payments.
* Set up and manage benchmarking for building works data, for cost checking and the development of project estimates and quotes.
* Review and mitigate risk during the project lifecycle
* Management of Property Services Project Contractors and Consultants activities and ensuring that project requirements are met and delivered within cost, on time and to quality requirements.
* To ensure that all works undertaken are undertaken in full compliance with all appropriate legislation and in accordance with the organisations processes and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree in quantity surveying or building surveying
* Industry recognised project management qualification (APM) or proven track record in delivering projects in a diverse built environment.
* Member of relevant professional institution, preferably RICS (Building or Quantity Surveyor).
* Recognized H&S qualifications.
* Microsoft Word and Excel Intermediate or Advanced level
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £60,000
25 days annual leave
private medical health insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.