OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Respect - This means respecting each other, great communication, valuing contributions, respecting differences and supporting one another.
Collaboration - This is all about teamwork and remembering that we are all working towards the same goal. It's also about how we work with our clients and their other suppliers. We are one team!
Integrity - This is about being honest, reliable and trustworthy and always delivering on promises.
Innovation - This is about striving to always improve, working smarter, coming up with new ideas and having the confidence to share them. At the same time it's about embracing change.
Excellence - This is all about striving to be the very best brand ambassador, exceeding expectations to build value and give us and our clients a real competitive advantage.
Trust - This is all about being consistent, organised and reliable. It's also about doing what you say you are going to do and not promising what you can't deliver
OVERVIEW OF JOB DESCRIPTION
ABM Technical Solutions are looking for a Project Manager to support operations and project teams in delivering a world class service to their Commercial and Retail UK portfolio. We require a motivated, technically competent, commercially astute individual to join our team who can increase opportunities and help/advise our customers. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing clear product specifications, explore, promote and implement where applicable new technology. In collaboration with our operations teams develop a targeted plan to attract new clients and retain the existing. You will remain in touch with the clients and stakeholders to ensure that our offering is market-relevant, fit for purpose, and positions us strongly over the long-term. You will foster a "Can do" culture, whilst building a strong operational platform for future growth of the company and endorsing the ABM brand at all times.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Co-ordinating with technical staff and undertaking surveys, feasibility studies and implementing energy reduction projects
* Track, identify and develop new opportunities from your existing contacts / experience
* Generation of Sales as per your individual / company target
* Proactive attendance and participation at Bid/Tender returns and presentations
* Introduction of new technologies to support sustainability targets
* To maximise revenue and profit by strict contract and subcontract management and Negotiations.
* To ensure compliance with the Company's rules when working on a Client's premises
* To implement, observe and comply with all good working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate Health & Safety and statutory regulations.
* To ensure that all projects are delivered within budget and deadline, including the preparation of all monthly reports, review of all monthly reports and procurement of services.
* Project feasibility and budget/resource/procurement planning.
* To manage all 3rd party resources working on behalf of ABM on the site/sites including preparation of tender documentation and management of these resources.
* The management and execution of all Project works on the site/sites in line with the contract scope and specification.
* Experience within the industry
* Proven Management experience
* Recognised Mechanical and/or electrical qualification
* Management qualification
* Proven sales/BD experience
* Industry recognised Project Management qualification
HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
* Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
* Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
* Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business