Role: Project Manager (Investments)
Rate: £550 - £600/day (via umbrella)
Duration: 6 months (long-term extensions beyond initial contract)
Investments Project Manager required for a long-term contract based in Edinburgh (with flexible/remote working available).
This will be working with a market-leading banking client, and will require the successful candidate to hit the ground running.
Key skills & experience required:
- Investments experience required.
- Solid core PM skillset, with a background supporting both IT and business change projects.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to forge relationships quickly with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and work between varying projects.
- Agile & Waterfall experience.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.