PLEASE SUBMIT ENGLISH LANGUAGE RESUMES ONLY
* Home-Based/Remote Based Contract Opportunity
*Will work from Bellshill office one week per month
*Full Time (FTE 1.0)
*12+ month duration
Do you prefer flexible work options that allow you to work as a contractor, while also being immersed in the PPD Culture?
Apply today to learn more about current and upcoming contractor opportunities through our Functional Service Partnership team.
Functional Service Partnership Homepage:
The Project Manager, Clinical Data Management, will a ct as a study manager for multiple studies; individually or as a program of several studies. One may perform the Project Manager role for standalone studies. Will be responsible for functional, administrative and financial oversight of assigned projects.
• Provides support and coaching to the DM team to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately, on time and within budget to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Acts as a primary liaison for project team and client.
• May develop and implement study specific training for DM project staff and performs independent reviews of DM deliverables following CDM guidelines.
• Monitors, evaluates and proposes mitigation strategies surrounding risk to deliverables and finances.
• Participates in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and representing data management at bid defense meetings, where required. Additionally, promotes repeat business by developing relationships with new and existing clients.
• Performs project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements and manages project budgets including identification of out of scope work and participate in the Contract Modification process.
• Participates in the development and implementation of processes, procedures and training for the data management function as directed.
• Mentors junior level staff and peers on all associated tasks within a study or program.
• Independently leads and delegates tasks to ensure timely completion of project activities to project timelines, quality and budget.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 8+ years).
*Requires Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Experience*
* In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, global SOPs and client expectations
• Ability to use interactive computer programs
• Excellent written/ verbal communication skills with a strong command of English language and grammar; strong organizational and analytical/problem solving skills; strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify project risks and to effectively evaluate and develop plans to mitigate those risks
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
• Ability to act as a study or department expert for DM processes.
• Ability to train and direct a study team, providing leadership and direction to both subordinates and peers
• Ability to forecast project resourcing, project timeline planning and adherence to timelines.
• Ability to supervise and delegate tasks.
• Ability to successfully apply above skills, knowledge and abilities across a portfolio of studies
PPD is an inclusive equal employment opportunity company. We value all people regardless of background, experience and abilities.
PPD values the health and well-being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role
* Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
* Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
* Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
* Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
* May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)