Project Engineer / Manager
Halesowen, West Midlands
£40,000 to £60,000 + 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holiday + Company Pension + Laptop + Phone
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30
Project Engineer / Manager required for a market leading engineering company who can offer an excellent opportunity to join a skilled and growing team, where you will work on varied technical projects. This position will appeal to those wanting to make a direct impact on the development and growth of the company, with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
The Project Engineer / Manager role will suit candidates with experience in process plant, especially in VOC Abatement and Odour Control and other forms of air pollution control and / or in air movement in ducts, fans and similar who are used to managing technical projects and liaising with domestic and international points of contact. On the job training will be given to close any product & process knowledge gaps. You will need to be comfortable travelling in UK and overseas on a regular basis as projects demand.
The Project Engineer / Manager role will involve all aspects of a project starting at order placement and working through to final handover to the client. Working with others, this will include equipment design and specification, supervision of layout and detailed drawing development, production and monitoring of project programmes, cost management/margin uplift where possible, management of resources, liaison with subcontractors and suppliers etc. You will handle multiple international projects from contract to completion in Air Pollution Control, typically involving Thermal Oxidisers, Carbon Adsorption Systems, Filters, Scrubbers and ancillary equipment with a typical order value £250,000 to £3,000,000.
You will enjoy being part of a global leader in a passionate and driven team.
The Project Engineer / Manager Role:
* Hands on involvement in a range of Projects in a variety of industries.
* All aspects of Project Control
* Liaising with clients and suppliers to establish accurate time frames and budgets.
* Working out of the UK office and with extended resources globally.
* Report to Business Director and work under the supervision of the Senior Project Manager.
* Project engineering experience.
* Technical qualification in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or similar.
* Experience of managing projects in in process plant, air pollution control and / or in air movement in ducts, fans and similar.
* Comfortable to travel domestically and internationally when required