This role is to become a key member of the Projects team with a responsibility to assist the Project Manager with the Installation of capital equipment for Hospitals, Laboratories & Research facilities across the UK. The job opportunity is due to the continued success of the business requiring a new member to grow the team and increase management capacity of awarded projects.
The role, whilst requiring a fast-paced efficient working mindset, provides a vast opportunity to learn Mechanical Engineering & Project Management within the industry of Infection Control, working alongside highly respected institutions across the UK.
* BEng or equivalent minimum, Mechanical discipline
* Project Management studies/modules
* (Advantageous) Mechanical design course.
* Mechanical design experience
* AutoCAD drawings
* 3D CAD packages (Inventor)
* Sketching ability to communicate detail.
* Working experience in a similar project setting
* Managing time against multiple activities/projects.
* Fast learning, drive to succeed and build technical knowledge to better support the team
* High level of communication with customers management & engineering teams throughout project via; video conferences, emails, phone calls, site visits.
* Self-manage time & resources between projects.
* Perform occasional site survey of customer layouts to capture data for manufacturing partners, multiple locations across UK.
* Gantt chart of project programs in Microsoft Project
* Liaise project programs with Service Resource team
* Liaise part ordering with Purchasing team to support installation team.
* Ensure sign-off procedures are followed within appropriate timescales.
* Site services prepared for install visits.
* Project kit i.e., tools, fittings, equipment, bespoke components available for engineers on site.
* Installation SOP's & commissioning reports
* Perform snagging reviews with customer to bring project to full conformance & operation upon installation/commissioning issues