We're looking for a Production Operator to join our Manchester based client on an initial 3 months' basis with a view to a possible permanent role.
Our client is looking for a Production Operator to support manufacturing work.
What does the job involve?
* Operation of plant equipment involved in the manufacture of chemical products.
* Work in a safe manner and follow company processes.
* Complete routine tasks in conjunction with laboratory personnel and other manufacturing operatives.
* Sample materials being produced following strict guidelines to ensure quality.
* Loading and unloading of materials, transporting materials around site using counterbalance forklift truck.
* Ensure high standards of cleanliness on site.
What skills and experience do you need?
* Previous experience working in a similar role in a chemical manufacturing environment.
* Counterbalance FLT license.
* Must be physically capable of working in a role that involves manual work.
What are the pay and benefits?
* Competitive salary & benefits (call to discuss)
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace