Product manager - 20640-1
Location - London
Contract - 6 months
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for a product manager with experience in commercial banking experience to join their team based in London on a 6 month contract with the potential to extend.
* Product Management experience, running mission-critical products & have a specific focus on a client migration project, products include; overdrafts, deposit and lending accounts.
* A strong set of leadership skills with the ability to set a vision & create a strategy.
* Strong interpersonal skills, adept at explaining and traversing from high-level concepts to low-level technical detail across sophisticated systems.
* Experience managing senior stakeholders across an organisation, often with competing aims, to achieve a clear and agreed roadmap. You will be engaging with different areas of the Group.
* Clear commercial acumen with experience managing product line P&Ls and commercial KPIs.
* Strong communication skills
* Have an analytical mindset
* Strong planning background
* Ability to review data information and spot errors
If you have not received a reply within 48hours of applying please assume you have not been shortlisted this time.