REED Legal are working with an amazing firm based in Oxford which are looking for a Private Client Solicitor with NQ- 1 PQE.
The firm is a leading regional, multi-disciplined firm, who pride themselves on not just their professionalism, but have grown over 40 years by listening and adapting to the time. They are a progressive firm who have drawn on modern technology to improve the delivery of their service whilst ensuring they always remain accessible and approachable to their clients. The team are incredibly loyal and stable, so would be joining a long standing and supportive team.
The person appointed will:
· Be Newly Qualified to 1 year PQE with relevant experience in the field of Private Client work (Solicitor or CILEX);
· Have essential experience in drafting and dealing with Wills, LPAs and the administration of straightforward estates with minimum supervision;
· Be conscious of the need to build relationships to develop the Private Client Department;
The appointed person must:
· Have excellent organisational skills;
· Possess impeccable drafting skills;
· Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
· Be able to work independently but also with the other members in the Team;
· Be personable and have good interpersonal skills;
· Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
Salary and benefits:
· Salary according to experience.
· 25 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays.
If this position sounds of interest, please apply, or do not hesitate to contact me on