Protocol Education is currently recruiting for Behaviour Mentors and Behavioural Specialists in Nottingham and Derby.
If you are resilient, confident and enjoy working with children who have challenging behaviour, this could be the role for you.
Behaviour Mentor Specification:
• Relevant degree to working with children/vulnerable adults and behavioural issues would be an advantage.
• Previous experience working with SEND, challenging behaviour, youth offending, youth work or sports coaching
• Strong GCSE results in English and Maths - good background subject knowledge
• Knowledge of behaviour management strategies and emphatic listening skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
As a Behaviour Mentor, you will support students behaviour and learning in all aspects of school life. Providing a positive outlook and being supportive during lessons and help to deliver 1:1 intervention as well as small group sessions.
If you have the ability to think on your feet and stay calm whilst dealing with challenging situations, this is a perfect opportunity for you to gain vital school experience in order to further your career in education!
We need the following:
• Right to work in the UK
• DBS on the update service (or must be willing to apply for one)
• At least 6 months experience in education setting
• Contactable references
Apply today with your CV for a call with further details