My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Farms & Landed Estates team in Norwich with a large amount of home working.
In the role you will assist in the preparation of accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders, drafting tax computations, preparing VAT returns, while providing a hands on compliance role.
* Assists in the preparation of statutory accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders to review stage.
* Assists in the preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
* Works within budgets set at the planning stage; understands the importance of the budgets and communicates effectively to ensure these are met.
* Working with other team members to ensure an efficient and pro-active service is provided to clients.
* Ensures the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients' accounting systems.
* Full/Part AAT Qualified. Candidates qualified by experience will be considered.
* Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
* Experience of working with an external client base
* Experience of assisting in the preparation of client accounts
* Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and computerised accounts packages
* Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
* Experience of accounting software packages and similar programmes
* Experience of coaching or mentoring colleagues
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful