Our Client is one of the largest Social & affordable Housing in the UK & we are currently supporting the delivery of a 3-month project in various areas across the NW - based predominantly around the Crewe area so you must live within a 30 mile radius.
Required Start Date: ASAP
You must be able to demonstrate qualifications, experience & skills in the primary trade outlined (Plumbing) but also be skilled to support other trades across the board i.e. completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
* Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
* Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
* Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
Qualifications: You must have an NVQ / City & Guilds (trade qualification) - proof of which will be requested prior to any interview being arranged.
* Experience of working within the social housing sector
working Hours: 39 hours 8am. - 4.30 p.m. Mon-Thurs 8.00 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. Friday
The starting time is arrival at the first job of the day and the finishing time is the leaving time from the last job of the day. You will be a Multi Skilled Technician with a NVQ 3 in Plumbing & be able to commit to the whole project. This will be working on social housing projects in the area of choice & you may be required to attend multiple sites each day, therefore a driving license is required.
*** a van will be provided (not for personal use but can take home), plus a full range of tools & materials. ***
This is a permanent position & the salary offered is not negotiable at £30,049 rising to £31,630 after 6 months