If you are an engaging and enthusiastic PE teacher who relishes a challenge, apply to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Tradewind are currently working with a North East Lincolnshire Secondary Academy helping them secure a full-time PE Teacher for the new academic year.
This will be a long term role of at least 2 terms.
The successful PE Teacher will be responsible for teaching PE lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role would be expected for this position, so the successful candidate would be paid to scale from day one. In real terms, this means that a practitioner would be paid between £125.00 and £189.00 per day for this position.
The Academy caters for around 800 students and boasts excellent resources. They are looking for a PE Teacher who shares their ethos of providing the best possible education to their students. An application from a passionate NQT would certainly be considered for this opportunity.
The location of the school is commutable from Hull, Grimsby, Brigg and the outskirts of Lincoln.
This GOOD rated school has a cohesive senior leadership team who drive a culture of team work and a healthy work/life balance.
The school has ample on site parking. Public transport is available within the immediate area for local candidates. Staff facilities include a modern staff room with excellent amenities and subsidised meals.
* Delivering PE lessons across Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Running clubs after school
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and need to have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a PE Teacher in North East Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer