Our Milton Keynes based client who is dominating the Manufacturing and Production sector is on the hunt for an experienced Payroll Manager who has experience using ADP The role will have one direct report and the successful Payroll Manager will be responsible for multiple entities, which will therefore offer an exciting and diverse role. The role is based out of their office in Milton Keynes however there is the opportunity to work in a hybrid function.
My client is a large commercial business with a strong brand and market leading presence. They operate within the Manufacturing and Production. The role and the payroll team is based at their offices here in Milton Keynes. My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager who can come in and develop the payroll function through effective management and leadership, improve processes and ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The successful Payrol Manager will be responsible for:
- Effective management of the company payrolls
- Compiles, prepares, processes and inputs payroll information to produce timely and accurate payments
- Manage the end-to-end weekly, monthly and year-end payroll process in a timely and accurate manner
- Resolution of escalated payroll queries and issues, working with and acting as the main point of contact for all related 3rd parties
- Development and improvement of payroll procedures, processes and systems Team supervision and leadership skills
- Awareness of changes to current payroll legislation in order to advise the business on necessary changes
- Ad hoc projects and payroll administration
- Profile The successful candidate will ideally have a proven background in the management of a large payroll function across multiple sites.
You will have a strong technical payroll knowledge that can be applied in order to resolve escalated payroll queries and advise on current and new payroll legislation.You must also have the ability to not only lead a team but also develop it along with it's systems and processes as a way of improving delivery, accuracy and efficiency of the company's payroll function The ability to engage directly with sites and key stakeholders, with the ability to influence and build solid relationships with multiple levels across the business
A position of great responsibility as a Senior Payroll Manager, competitive salary, car parking and a host of other permanent benefits within their employment package