Experienced Payroll/Accounts Assistant required, on a part time basis, for a multi million pound manufacturing business based in Chesterfield, established over 30 years and supplying nationwide.
Reporting to the Finance Director duties will include, but not limited to:
* Processing weekly payroll including SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
* Checking clock cards and timesheets, travel, expenses etc.
* Dealing with all payroll administration.
* Dealing with pension administration.
* Verifying sub-contractors and paying weekly.
* Allocating payment costs.
* Payroll analysis reports.
* Maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers.
* Cashbook postings.
* Credit control.
* Other ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Director.
This search is not limited to any industry. Payroll and pension experience is key to this recruitment:
* The successful candidate will be QBE or studying towards AAT.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Highly organised with the ability to time manage.
* Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and show initiative.
In return, potential candidates can expect a competitive salary (pro-rata) and flexible hours/days