My leading Blockchain client are are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships Manager who is full of ideas and digital industry knowledge to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners. This role is based remotely anywhere in the UK or Europe.
* Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
* Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound communication
* Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
* Collaborate with senior management and teammates to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
* Negotiate and finalise deals
* Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners' liaison internally
* Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded promotions
* Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
* Interest in blockchain, investment or finance related topics
* Hands-on, flexible, able to work on own initiative
* Friendly and a good team player
* Intellectually curious; you'll bring valuable insight to the team and business
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Strategic thinker
* Networking aptitude
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Business level English.
* Previous working experience as a Partnerships Manager for 1-3 year(s)
* Previous experience in gaming, blockchain or digital entertainment sectors preferred
* Participation in stock options program
* Bonus system
* International team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help you to succeed and push boundaries
* Training sessions and teamwork-based company culture
* Flexibility in terms of location. Remote position.
Salary: £60,000 GBP plus bonuses and stock options