A leading award winning architecture studio are looking for an experienced PA and Project Assistant to join their busy studio.
As the PA, you will be supporting 2 busy Directors with extremely complex and demanding diaries so you will need to be extremely competent, experienced and organised, used to juggling agenda's, liaising with clients and prioritising importance. You will also be providing admin support to their Project teams where needed. A key area will be producing documents and reports in Indesign so you will need to be very competent in the programme with a creative flair.
What you'll be doing…
PA support to Directors
- Diary and email management
- Travel arrangements and secretarial support to Directors
- Organise internal and external meetings
- Creating documents and reports in InDesign, using templates, including gathering information, layout and continuity of style within reports
- Managing and coordinating drawing issue protocols
- Receiving and logging incoming drawings and consultants reports
- Updating drawing records
- Maintaining up to date project data and records
- Organising project meetings, booking rooms and arranging travel where required
- General typing and minute taking
- Ensuring proper storage and retrieval of filing
- Research as required by the project team (eg. listing entries, building control record drawings, technical
- Colouring and labelling of sketches and drawings using Photoshop.
- Coordinating studio meetings, events and managing the studio environment
- Covering reception as required
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Skills you'll need…
- Strong InDesign and Photoshop skills and demonstrable high level of graphic expertise
- Excellent presentation skills, design eye and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident telephone manner and excellent spoken and written English with good spelling and grammar
- Calm and professional manner in all communication both internal and external
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to meet demanding deadlines.
They really are a great, friendly team who work on some amazing projects and look after their staff well. It's a great family environment and definitely somewhere you can settle in easily and feel part of a lovely team.
This role will be based in the studio full time.