£25,000 - £30,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Busy & Diverse OPD | Great Benefits
A Registered Adult Nurse/RGN is required to join the Outpatients Department of a leading Kent hospital on a full-time basis.
Details of this Outpatients Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota covering day shifts
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000
* A generous annual leave entitlement which increases with service length
* A company pension plan, life assurance and free medical plans
* Free staff parking and subsidised meals and refreshments on duty
* A discounted on-site nursery
* A staff minibus with pickup points at train stations and sites throughout the local area
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities with an employer that is an Investor in People
As Outpatients Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working with leading consultants and specialists, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Demonstrate proven post registration experience, preferably in an outpatient/ambulatory care setting
* You should have proven experience in phlebotomy and ECG monitoring, or be willing to develop your skills in these areas
* Strong IT, communication and interpersonal skills and able to deliver a high-quality patient experience
* Have a good understanding of CQC essential standards and clinical governance
* Committed to your own professional and personal development, ideally having already completed a mentorship qualification and willing to learn and develop new skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation