Outbound Sales Manager Vacancy for Energy Company in Cardiff
Our client is a British born energy provider whose purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To do this, they need all customers to have the best standard of service in order to expand the growth of the company. If you think you are up for the challenge then why not apply today?
Working within the Sales and Retention team, you will be responsible for leading the Outbound Sales teams in delivering exceptional value for customers. Your team are a key touchpoint in the customers' journey, and it will be your responsibility to ensure your team retain customers and offer them as much value as possible.
What will you be doing?
As a Team Leader in the Contact Centre, your key focus will be leading your team in maintaining the dynamic, customer-centric sales culture that has driven our client's success to date.
Key responsibilities include:
* Training, developing, and mentoring your team to reach their full potential in delivering an excellent sales experience as efficiently as possible.
* Ensuring interactions with customers are of the highest quality.
* Using daily performance statistics to review and assess your team's sales performance, quality, and efficiency; ensuring actions for improvement are put in place when required
* Handling any customer concerns and resolving them in a timely manner
* Continually highlighting and seeking to close any gaps in the delivery or processes to ensure an excellent customer and colleague experience.
* Applying performance and conduct management procedures when required to ensure underperformance is addressed and eradicated.
* Manage your team members in an encouraging manner in line with company HR policies
* Be a champion for change and lead the way in embedding new process and services
Is this the job for you?
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who are able to build a good rapport with customers and colleagues and are willing to go above and beyond.
Ideally, you will have had a couple years' experience managing a team and driving sales, not necessarily in the same position!
You will have the choice around where and when you work - flexible working arrangements can be discussed for this role.
Our client is keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - their view is the more inclusive they are, the better their work will be, and they recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
If you could see yourself in this position then apply today!