Coordinator - Sales & Lettings
Location: Battersea Park
Hours: 8:30am-6pm Monday to Friday
Remuneration: Basic + Competitive bonus + benefits package
We are currently searching for a experienced Office Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will enjoy working with clients, customers and other stakeholders, providing excellent customer service at all times. You will enjoy a variety of work, including being the first point of contact for anyone visiting the office, managing incoming calls and dealing with them in the appropriate manner. You will also support both the lettings and sales teams with general administration, anti-money laundering and right-to-rent checks. You must take pride in ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Welcoming everyone that visits the office, dealing with their enquiry in an efficient and professional manner
- Registering new applicants and clients
- Taking pride in the appearance of the front office, ensuring that it is clean and tidy at all times
- Keeping track of keys passing in and out of the office, via the key log and RPS
- Refreshing the window displays on a regular basis
- Order office stationary
- Generating canvassing letters to prospective landlords and sellers
- Mail merging
- Booking viewings for negotiators in their absence
- Booking market appraisals
- Uploading photos, floor plans and Energy Performance certificates to RPS
- Uploading Land Registry and verifying information
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word and in-house training on Reapit software
- Stock checking and ordering of stationery
- Keeping Lettings Checklists updated
Person / skills profile
- Confident dealing with people
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in lettings admin
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, up to 25 days holiday + public holidays, charity volunteer day, ride to work scheme, free annual flu injection, Rush hairdressing discount, contribution towards eye care tests, VIBE discount portal, travel club, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan, my spree card, medical cash plan, free access to Royal Academy of Arts and other exclusive events, including advanced booking O2 tickets.
Company profile: Chestertons is a hugely successful, multi-award winning property specialist with a strong presence in London and internationally across the globe. We have over 70 offices across 17 countries and 4 continents and provide a wide variety of property services within the residential and commercial sectors, including Valuations, Sales and Lettings, Investment Agency, New Homes, Residential Development Consultancy, Property and Block Management and Leasehold Services.
Chestertons is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from anyone who is excited by the opportunity of joining us and will thoroughly consider all applications without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.