Nursing Home Manager - RGN / RMN
£65,000 plus 25% Bonus!
I am currently recruiting for a new and exclusive Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN) for a brand new, purpose built, luxury Nursing Home in Leeds.
My client has a fantastic reputation for their state-of-the-art nursing homes and excellent CQC reports. The company's portfolio currently spans the North West and they are continuously expanding and commissioning new homes in the area. This will be the first home out of the North West in their expanision project. My client has won a range of awards and they are a company that truly value their staff - extending their person centred approach to care to all of their employees. With this exciting on-going company growth, you will be exposed to excellent career development opportunities in the future.
The home is going to be brand new and will be a medium/large sized nursing home for the elderly and those with dementia. The aim is for the home to open in March. The successful nursing home manager (RGN/RMN) will be supported by an experienced Regional Team to ensure the smooth day to day running of this beautiful Nursing Home.
The successful Nursing Home Manager's (RGN/RMN) Role:
Your role as Home Manager will be to firstly registered the service with CQC. The Nursing Home Manager position is a vital role and you will be responsible to market and promote the home as well as liaising with relevant governing bodies and local authorities. The Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN) will have a hands on role in the recruitment and training of their team and will lead and inspire this caring support team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to residents once the home is up & running.
Experience and Qualifications Required for the Nursing Home Manager (RGN/RMN):
• Nurse qualification - RGN/RMN active PIN no restrictions.
• Experienced as a Registered manager of elderly Nursing Home.
• Strong clinical knowledge and expertise.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• NVQ Level 5 leadership and management (or working towards).
In return the successful Home Manager (RGN/RMN) will receive:
• A competitive salary, with regular performance related pay reviews.
• Achievable quarterly bonus - up to 25% of annual salary.
• Excellent induction programme to ensure that you hit the ground running.
• Pension contribution and medical insurance.
• Excellent holiday allowance.
• The opportunity to join and friendly and supportive care company.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and be put forward to my client for consideration please call Jack on (phone number removed), or click apply and send a copy of your CV