Role:Nursing Home Manager
Salary: £60,000 - 65,000
Are you an exceptional Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) looking to join an outstanding care provider at their home located in Castleford?
If so, I may have the role for you!
A medium nursing home located in Castleford, commutable from most parts of West/South Yorkshire, is looking for an experienced & passionate Nursing Home Manager who combines a high level of clinical knowledge along side business acumen.
This nursing home has a particular focus on care for those living with dementia & age related memory conditions. The care provider is a highly reputable UK wide provider of Nursing & residential care & this home is one of many they run in West Yorkshire. Therefore there is scope for progression & support at every stage of this home's journey.
The ideal Nursing Home Manager:
• Nurse qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with active PIN
• Extensive Nursing Home Management experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Honest & open management style & a passion for elderly care
In return the ideal Nursing Home Manager will benefit from:
• A competitive salary of £60,000 - 65,000
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Generous holiday allowance (including BH's)
• Excellent induction & training scheme
• Progression opportunities
• NMC/DBS costs covered
To apply please contact Jack on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your up to date CV to (url removed)