Magisters Education are working with a 'Good' Ofsted School in the Lewisham area who are looking for an NQT Primary Teacher to work with a Year 6 class for September 2021!
The school are a 4-form entry school that are part of a wider trust of schools. The school heavily promote CPD and have an excellent training programme for all staff members. The school have a structured NQT programme that is offered in all their schools to ensure you are able to successfully complete your NQT year and get the best out of you first year in teaching. Behaviour in the school is good and there is a strong behavioural system to support you should you need it. The school run a number of exciting extracurricular activities and encourage staff to get involved to build strong bond with their pupils and promote and develop their social skills. The school is located close to a tube station and are serviced by a number of bus routes.
The role will see you working full time working with a Year 6 class. The pupils you are working with will be preparing for their SATS exams and you will be given additional support by the staff team to ensure you are able to best prepare your pupils for secondary school. The department have excellent resources and there are a number of senior teachers who will offer support and guidance to you as and when you need it. You will have CPD opportunities throughout the year and opportunities for internal progression as you develop during your time at the school. You will have weekly 1 to 1 meetings to discuss your progress and will have the chance to feedback in areas you feel you need additional support.
* You will be completing your PGCE for the summer of 2021 or 2020
* If you are an experienced teacher your application can still be considered for this position
* You will be an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who aims to teach outstanding lessons and will work with the school to maximise your potential
* You will be available to begin for September 2021
Why should you apply today?
* Industry leading pay rates!
* Outstanding Ofsted school which is part of a wider chain of schools
* Strong CPD programme and opportunities for internal progression for the future across the schools under the trust
* Additional support for you to ensure you are able to successfully prepare your pupils for their exams and secondary school
* Weekly 1 to 1 meetings to ensure you are supported throughout your time at the school
* Guided support throughout the interview process with a specialised consultant assigned to each school
* Support throughout the interview process with tips and guidance to help you maximise your chances of securing a role