Magisters Education are working with a 'Good' Ofsted School in the Lambeth area who are looking for an NQT Primary Teacher to work with a Year 3 class for September 2021!
The school are part of a wider school trust that offer a strong NQT programme. Students come from a wide range of backgrounds and this is a great opportunity if you are keen to work with a diverse range of students. The school support all their staff to develop and aim to offer internal progression across their schools. The school are a larger than average school with a 5-form entry of mixed sex pupils. The school is located close to a tube station and have easy access also via buses.
The role will see you working full time working with a Year 3 class who will be moving up from KS1 into KS2, pupils well behaved and there is an excellent behaviour system in place to support you should you need it. The year group teams are all collaborative and work together to ensure students receive a high standard of teaching. You will be part of a professional NQT programme and will receive a first class induction into your career with a structured programme that has a history of success. You will receive continuous support throughout the year and will have a dedicated NQT trainer who will offer guidance and support. You will have weekly 1 to 1 meetings to discuss your progress and will have the chance to feedback in areas you feel you need additional support.
* You will be completing your PGCE for the summer of 2021 or 2020
* If you are an experienced teacher your application can still be considered for this position
* You will be an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who aims to teach outstanding lessons and will work with the school to maximise your potential
* You will be available to begin for September 2021
Why should you apply today?
* Industry leading pay rates!
* Good Ofsted school with excellent opportunities for development and progression
* Structured NQT programme to offer you the best support possible
* Well behaved students and a strong behaviour system in place
* Weekly 1 to 1 meetings to ensure you are supported throughout your time at the school
* Guided support throughout the interview process with a specialised consultant assigned to each school
* Support throughout the interview process with tips and guidance to help you maximise your chances of securing a role