Magisters Education are working with an Independent Primary school in the Richmond area who are looking for an NQT Primary Teacher to work with a Year 1 class for September 2021!
The school are a leading Independent Primary School and one of London's top schools. They promote an excellent learning environment and promote strong staff and pupil wellbeing. Classes are smaller than average at around 10-15 students per class, so it's an excellent opportunity to work with classes where you can put focus on all of your students and will have more individual time to work with each student. The school offer a range of benefits to staff such as a free lunch, free gym membership, and higher holiday allowance than state schools.
The role will see you working full time working with a Year 1 class, pupils are easily manageable due to smaller class sizes, so ensuring good classroom management is easy. The KS1 department are made up of a number of highly capable and professional teachers who you can learn from and will offer you a high level of support during your time at the school. You will receive continuous support throughout the year and will have a dedicated NQT trainer who will offer guidance and support. You will have weekly 1 to 1 meetings to discuss your progress and will have the chance to feedback in areas you feel you need additional support.
* You will be completing your PGCE for the summer of 2021 or 2020
* If you are an experienced teacher your application can still be considered for this position
* You will be an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who aims to teach outstanding lessons and will work with the school to maximise your potential
* You will be available to begin for September 2021
Why should you apply today?
* Industry leading pay rates!
* Leading independent school with a range of benefits exclusive to the independent sector
* Dedicated NQT trainer who will support you throughout the year
* Learn from some of London's top teachers
* Additional holidays, gym membership and small class sizes
* Highly supportive school who aim to offer constant CPD opportunities so you can learn, grow, and improve your teaching
* Weekly 1 to 1 meetings to ensure you are supported throughout your time at the school
* Guided support throughout the interview process with a specialised consultant assigned to each school
* Support throughout the interview process with tips and guidance to help you maximise your chances of securing a role