Magisters Education are working with a 'Good' rated Ofsted school in the Ealing area who are looking for an NQT Primary Teacher to work with an Early Years class for September 2021!
The school are a small 3-form entry school that offer a strong sense of community for the local area. This three-form Primary school are hoping to appoint a proactive, creative and dedicated teacher who is determined to stimulate pupils learning. The successful candidate will join an excellent team of experienced and approachable teachers, where your voice will be heard and valued when collaborating to deliver quality education to a high standard. The school aim to support all their staff and have an open environment where you can have your input and suggest ideas for the school, to ensure they are continually improving and creating a harmonious learning environment for both their students and teachers. The school are located close to a major tube station and have access to buses. They also offer onsite parking if you are driving.
The role will see you working full time working with an Early Years class. You will find the pupils come from a range of backgrounds and many have EAL and require a passionate and dedicated teacher who will help them to succeed in their first years in school. You will receive continuous support throughout the year and will have a dedicated NQT trainer who will offer guidance and support. You will have weekly 1 to 1 meetings to discuss your progress and will have the chance to feedback in areas you feel you need additional support.
* You will be completing your PGCE for the summer of 2021 or 2020
* If you are an experienced teacher your application can still be considered for this position
* You will be an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who aims to teach outstanding lessons and will work with the school to maximise your potential
* You will be available to begin for September 2021
Why should you apply today?
* Industry leading pay rates!
* Good Ofsted school with a strong sense of community and support for the local area
* Dedicated NQT trainer who will support you throughout the year
* Easy access to the school via public transport or by car
* The school aim to take on teacher feedback and you will have the chance to shape the team as you establish yourself in the school
* Weekly 1 to 1 meetings to ensure you are supported throughout your time at the school
* Guided support throughout the interview process with a specialised consultant assigned to each school
* Support throughout the interview process with tips and guidance to help you maximise your chances of securing a role