Network Surveyor (Field-Based)
* Devon, Cornwall, Somerset
* c£27,000 (plus Company Vehicle, 10% bonus, Training/Qualifications, etc.)
Our client is looking to attract candidates from varied backgrounds who are interested in a career change and/or a new challenge. These roles will involve assisting with the deployment of telecommunications infrastructure in the rural areas of Somerset, Devon and Cornwall, and full training will be provided to those with an interest in the sector and a willingness to learn.
If you are the type of person who enjoys being on their feet and working outdoors, and are looking to develop a career, we are interested in talking to you.
NB: These roles would particularly suit individuals with backgrounds in the armed forces, emergency services, tree surgery, landscaping, etc.
Skills and Experience:
* An interest in working the Telecoms industry (copper/fibre)
* Happy working outdoors and with your hands
* A good level of fitness
* Willing undertake training and pick up new skills
* Any building, land, hydrographic surveying experience would be advantageous
* Any knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure is a distinct advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
* Survey rural areas to assess the best pathways for telecommunications cables
* Conduct "duct and chamber inspection" to determine feasibility for use
* Undertake field work, including working outdoors, standing for long periods and walking long distances
* Leading teams of contractors, undertaking quality work under strict health and safety codes
* Conducting risk assessments and maintaining health and safety regulations
To learn and understand more about the Network Surveyor role based in the South-West region (covering Cornwall, Devon and the Somerset areas); please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment on (phone number removed) or please email me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence