CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Multi Skilled Engineer to join our team located in Flint .
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive duties in accordance with agreed service levels.
- The Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer will provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings.
- You will deliver specialist technical maintenance support & services in relation to building plant / equipment.
- Ensure that the site maintenance is carried out to meet and exceed expectations.
- Carry out PPM and reactive jobs on a daily basis
- Ensure that the agreed service level agreements are met.
- Ensure the site area is maintained to high standard.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept and maintain site Logbooks
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of CBRE staff and client's staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of CBRE is presented to clients and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (in a relevant discipline electrical or mechanical).
- Good knowledge and levels of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, HVAC, Electrical or Mechanical services).
- Strong H&S knowledge
- PC literate i.e. Microsoft systems
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE's core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry's top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune's "Most Admired Companies" for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CBRE."
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.