Motor Fleet Account Handler
Established multi-site Broker is seeking to recruit a Motor Fleet Account Handler.
- Calculating, negotiating, and delivering new business, renewals, midterms adjustments to underwriters and clients
- Ascertaining clients demands and needs by completing accurate fact finds
- Seeking new opportunities with existing clients
- Preparing presentations to underwriters for renewal and new business
- Resolving client and Underwriters queries
- Processing mid-term adjustment and declarations
- Assisting with claims
- Invoicing and arranging finance
- Providing excellent customer service and professionalism in all aspects of the job
- At least 2 years experience within the insurance industry
- Strong technical knowledge for Motor Fleet Risks and Liability for all trades of business
- Attention to detail with excellent communication and organisational skills.
A competitive salary and benefits is offered for the successful person.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please submit your CV for consideration.
Alternatively please contact Su Partridge FIRP for further information.
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are working as a Recruitment Agency