A flourishing boutique medcomms agency is seeking an experienced Medical Writer with Market Access experience, to join their team in Cheshire or Oxfordshire with support for flexible working.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on materials across medcomms and market access, including value communications and HEOR. With a fantastic team to engage and support your growth, you would be well-supported in creating and contributing to the development of client projects.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, flexible benefits package along with a dynamic and supportive working environment.
* Research, write, and edit a range of high-quality communication materials
* Liaise with clients and external experts in the delivery of projects
* Support on-site client meetings and activities
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
* MSc or PhD in a life science, ideally within pharmacology/pharmacy, medicine, biomedical sciences
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Significant previous medical writing experience in a medical communications/market access agency required
* Excellent writing and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive and rewarding environment under the mentorship of experienced directors.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Naveed Ali on .
*This role is open to those eligible to work in the UK, we are unable to proceed with applications for candidates without medical communications agency experience as this is a prerequisite.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.