*Medical Director - Berkshire*
Our client is an innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company producing a wide range of generic and branded formulations. The behaviour of their leadership team and people has created an environment where entrepreneurship and innovation thrive.
They are currently seeking a talented Medical Director to work from their Slough offices.
Reporting to the General Manager - VP UK, you will lead the UK medical function and is part of the broader EU Medical Team provide a bridge between (clinical) research and the commercial organization.
This position develops and executes the local medical strategy aligned with the local brand plans and regional strategies supporting the Generic, Respiratory and Neurology franchises. The role provides operational and scientific input to the professional functions, and manages communication, scientific and/or medical education projects, and provides medical affairs support to local key accounts and market access activities.
A key part of the operational role is to act as certifier for promotional materials and ensure the UK affiliate complies with the ABPI code.
* Experience in the UK Pharmaceutical industry in Medical Affairs roles including medical/scientific experience in rare diseases or specialty care
* MD, PharmD preferred
* Certifier of promotional materials and historically registered with ABPI and MHRA as such
* Experience with launch new product within Speciality pharma is desirable
* Working knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Legal and compliance environment
* Understanding of health economics and healthcare systems influencing patients care
* Experience of clinical development, clinical operations, data analysis/biostatistics, medical writing, safety and regulatory affairs
* Experience of leading an MSL team preferred
This is a great place to enhance your career with a dynamic, talented and diverse workforce holding its corporate values and people agenda at the heart of its operations.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE to find out more on
Reference number: 31660