Job Title: Media Field Sales Consultant
Salary: Competitive salary, Plus commission and car allowance
JPI Media is one of the largest national, regional and local multimedia organisations in the UK. We provide news and information services to our communities through our portfolio of hundreds of publications and websites.
We are looking for a Media Field Sales Consultant to join our expanding team based in Wigan. You will have experience in full 360 Account management. This role offers an amazing mix of office and field based sales, so no two days are the same.
To develop an existing base of high value customers in a defined geographical area, providing marketing solutions through our multiple channels of print, digital, video and bespoke online solutions.
The role will also include the identification and development of new and lapsed customers with a brief to focus on long term and sustainable revenue pipelines.
* Present a complete portfolio of media products that meets the customers' business needs and long term objectives with particular focus on driving digital growth by utilising our digital portfolio and substantial digital audience.
* Meet and exceed revenue and booking targets and KPI performance areas.
* Adopt the JPI Media sales process with the accurate recording and data capture within the Gemstone system.
* Effective appointment making to optimise contact and performance with an activity expectation of 8 F2F calls per week with additional expectation of 7 weekly video/conf calls with EDMC.
* Effective pre call planning (supported where needed by the Media Sales Director) utilising the appropriate marketing support decks/team to ensure a consistent brand message and sales story is delivered.
* Work alongside the editorial teams to identify high value opportunities and bespoke commercial ideas relevant to the local markets.
* Educate customers on new products and propositions that will enhance their business performance and increase revenue.
* Deliver growth within existing customer base by enhancing order value and value for customers including the positioning of our subscriptions solutions.
* Support a culture where the focus is on delivering an exceptional customer experience that builds long term profitable relationships.
* Actively review media solutions and advertising campaign performance (incl Brand Metrics) on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Ability to present, communicate and engage at high level to multiple stakeholders
* Experience working with high value customer accounts
* Work as part of a team and contribute to shared goals and objectives.
* Adhere to JPIMedia policy and procedure guidelines, in all areas including Health and Safety.
What we offer in return
* Car Allowance
* 26 Days holiday a year plus bank holidays with the option to buy more
* 4 week induction into the business
* On-going professional development, product and sales training
* 37.5 hours a week with 1 hour for lunch
If you are interested in this role, and would like to know more, please apply with your CV today.
JPIMedia is committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We encourage and consider flexible working arrangements for all roles