Do you have:
* A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum, in Motor Vehicle Engineering, along with a Master Technician Qualification?
* Previous dealership workshop experience?
* Previous diagnostic procedures and fault finding experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful Motor Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
You'll need to make sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers' expectations.
As a rapidly expanding Motor Group, we are constantly looking for experienced and talented vehicle technicians to help us achieve outstanding Customer Satisfaction. The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
• Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
• Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
• Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous Master Technician experience
* Previous diagnostic and fault finding experience following relevant procedures
* A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) as minimum
* Previous dealership workshop experience
* A full valid UK driving license
Preferred MOT servicing experience would be preferred.
What's In It For You?
When you join us, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
* Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide
* Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
* Team Member Pension Scheme
* Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team