Marketing Manager - Engineering (Part time)
This is the ideal role for someone who is passionate about decarbonization and sustainability and who can demonstrate an array of professional marketing and PR skills with a 'can-do' approach, whilst preferring to work part time.
This exciting role focuses on raising the profile of Futraheat, its brand and technology in the rapidly growing industrial decarbonization space.
The company is developing breakthrough heat-recovery products based upon its patented IP, which will enable industry to cost-effectively deliver zero-carbon emissions operations and meet environmental and sustainability goals. We want you to raise the profile, spread the word and bring Futraheat into the front of industry.
A start-up with a young and dynamic team, Futraheat is part of the Projective group of companies and expects ten-fold growth within 3 years.
This rare and varied opportunity requires an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to play a key role within these pivotal stages of the business's growth. Your role will take ownership of how the business and technology are presented to clients, partners and investors. You will be responsible for how Futraheat is seen and perceived by all; including through its digital presence, presentational material and the physical aspects of our offices and facilities.
Reporting into and working closely with the CEO, this stand-alone role will combine many elements of B2B marketing. The role requires the flexibility expected in a small team and includes some more general business support such as acting as the Office Manager; championing the brand and ensuring the whole business - from the team to the office environment - are aligned to the vision and ethos of the company.
The role will initially be part time for up to 25 hours a week, ideally over 5 days, but there is flexibility on this for the ideal applicant.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a tangible impact and be hands-on in both the visual and content creation and management of everything from website maintenance, social media and digital campaigns, to printed, presentational and events material.
You must have a broad understanding of branding, marcoms, digital marketing and campaign planning/implementation as well as excellent administrative and organization skills.
Candidates will have a diverse skill-set and be ambitious to 'make their mark', and will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
• Representation of a Brand - setting out and executing an effective brand and marketing campaign to suit the business sector
• Taking full ownership of digital presence, including plan and deliver online media, social media and relevant topical content including copywriting
• Produce and maintain company marketing material including both digital and physical or printed material
• CMS of website, content images and updates to website and landing page
• Manage PR content and activity with guidance from the CEO, including raising profile such as awards
• Provision of general administration support to a small team, start-up or innovative business including ad-hoc admin on behalf of the CEO
• Ensure general administration is completed and records kept in line with company plans and policies
• Professional and excellent level of communication skills - confident to host and liaise with clients and colleagues from within the Engineering sector
• Experienced and confident in a stand-alone role, ability to prioritise a busy and evolving range of tasks
• Document checking for accuracy, brand continuity for example with Tender or Grant applications
• Demonstrates excellent communications skills
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Qualifications and background in B2B Marketing, Digital Media and PR
• PC Literate - MS office, Adobe suite
• Willing to adapt to the role's changing needs
• Substantial experience in a B2B marketing role
• Able to commute easily to Surbiton and our sister offices in Fleet (occasionally)
• Ideally a car owner/driver
What can you expect?
You will be joining a start-up company at its most exciting phase, with unique plans to launch innovative decarbonisation technology into industry, and the backing of a successful 'sister' company, whose clients include some of the world's best know industry leaders.
The post holder will be a key role within the business, and as such we offer some flexibility on hours to attract the best suited skills set for the role.
Futraheat offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience. Onsite free parking, company pension and support for ongoing relevant professional training.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to open an informal conversation with us, please reach out today for a confidential chat.
We are sorry, but we do not accept applicants and unsolicited interest via Recruitment Agencies.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now