Our client is looking to secure an experienced and dynamic marketing professional with a passion for all things marketing.
* Develop marketing strategies and execute plan to drive online traffic to our website increase registration, subscription revenue and event sign-ups.
* Write creative copy for email campaigns, social media campaigns and brochures
* Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
* Create and maintain email databases to execute and maintain lead generation; Segment audiences based on predefined attributes and demographic data
* Track and analyse conversion rates and overall website performance and develop plans to optimise over time.
* Set up and build out of paid media channels accounts on Google, YouTube and LinkedIn
* Monitor campaigns budgets and performance and ensure its on track with KPIs
* Collaborate with graphic designers to design brochures, banners for email campaigns, banners, social media imagery, videos etc.
* Work with head of department to execute live and virtual tradeshow planning- work with third party booth builders, visualise booth designs, collateral preparation, etc.
* Must stay current on industry trends and best practices.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent
* 2+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in email and b2b social media marketing
* Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
* Experience in marketing content development for email campaigns and brochures.
* Solid understanding of paid media landscape, including new/shifting platforms and solutions
* Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities
* Highly organised with an ability to self-manage and handle budgets
* Strong communication skills - written and oral
* Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
* Analytical and data-driven - can track the ROI of paid channels
* Ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organization
Technology you'll use: Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics, Send Grid, Mail Chimp, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Canva, Instapages, Eflsight, etc.
What we offer: Competitive salary, paid holidays, opportunity for international travel to tradeshows
New Ways of Working - Since the pandemic, this business have been working at home and occasionally in their central Leeds office. They will soon return to a fully hybrid way of working that will most likely mean a couple of days a week in the office and the remainder working from home