This is a remote role reporting to the CMO and would suit someone living within about an hours commute of Southampton.
Are you a highly motivated, ambitious, self-starter with a passion to innovate and a track record of delivering multi-channel marketing projects.
Are you comfortable and confident at leading, supporting and participating in true external marketing activities and events with senior stakeholders, customers and partners, playing a key role as part of continuing to develop our brand and ultimately creating new marketing initiatives to further develop our brand and build a growing sales pipeline.
This role is extremely diverse and requires someone who is able multi-task and prioritise daily as no two days are the same.
• 5+ years' experience managing a high-performance communications/
• Track record of creating dynamic multi-channel marketing plans
• Demonstrated direct revenue generation from your leadership and
implementation of strategic marketing plans and activities
• Excellent copywriting skills (ideally 5+ years from a technical service/product
• Professional marketing qualification is essential
Responsibilities of the Role
• Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of the marketing department in
line with the CMO and company's strategic and operational vision and goals
• Keep all service values propositions up-to-date and aligned to business needs
• Manage and develop data intelligence including competitor analysis and TAM,
SAM and SOM market opportunity
• Ensuring all CRM data is kept up-to-date to ensure maximum effectiveness of
• Manage and maximise budgets implementing cost-savings wherever possible
• Supports the development and implementation of a cohesive content
marketing plan that positions the business as a true thought leader and
• Build close working relationships with the sales team to ensure they are
equipped with the necessary sales tools to succeed