An exciting opportunity has arisen, for a Marketing Assistant to work for a prestigious, well established and successful manufacturing company based near Dereham.
Working closely with the Marketing Supervisor, you will help to develop and implement marketing initiatives with particular emphasis on shows and promotional administration. The role requires an organised and enthusiastic individual with excellent IT and communication skills.
* Do you have experience using InDesign, Photoshop, Outlook and Word?
* Are you an organised individual with some equine/small livestock knowledge?
* Do you have a proactive approach to work, along with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This is a key role liaising with staff across the business, gathering information and communicating it effectively. With a focus on communicating to customers, via social media, email marketing and on websites.
* Artwork: Creating artwork for posters, social media and websites; working with external design agencies on projects as required. Managing the company photo library and imagery for websites and literature.
* Social Media: Managing and maintaining our social media accounts for all brands in line with our values.
* Email Marketing: Develop an email marketing strategy to increase each brand's database and provide regular communications to all customers
* Websites: Creating new content, updating product information, uploading blog posts, re-sizing images and creating web banners for all the brands. Producing monthly reports and monitoring Google Alerts. Working with the website agency on updates that cannot be completed in house and resolving any technical issues.
* Shows: Responsibility for show equipment, including managing stock, equipment requests and logistics. Also responsible for the administration of all show competitions and ensuring customer enquiries/requests are directed correctly.
* Administration: providing administrative support to the department, answering the phone, updating the CRM and websites, conducting stocktake, placing orders with suppliers, sending out point-of-sale to stockists and Area Managers. Logging and following up customer testimonials.
* Projects - Working alongside the Marketing Supervisor, proofing, providing administrative support etc. for projects such as promotions and new product launches.
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I'm afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd