Our large Manufacturing client based in Stockport requires an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team on an ongoing contract basis.
Rate - £18.75 per hour
Hours - Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
Experience / Qualifications: -
- Must be Apprentice trained holding a ONC / HNC in electrical engineering.
- Hold 17th / 18th IEE Wiring regulations.
- Responsible for breakdown and repairs of the plant equipment.
- Have a solid engineering fault finding and maintenance background.
- Works well on their own and with others.
- Able to remain calm and maintain high standards of work in a pressurised and time critical environment.
- Ensure that all equipment on site is in a safe condition and complies with current Health & Safety Legislation.
- Highly self-motivated - requires minimal supervision and is able to plan own workload to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to complete Planned Preventative Maintenance as directed.
- Able to complete breakdown and maintenance records for all work undertaken on site.
- To update spares used records and re-order stock as required.
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings.
This ia fantastic opportunity to work with a large business.
Please apply on line for this role.
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs