Double Days shift
Experienced Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineers required for maintenance roles at a large and reputable Dudley based food manufacturer offering competitive salary, good overtime availability and additional earning potential. You will be joining a diverse team of engineers from various sectors and become a valued member of the engineering team, on their double day shift with no weekend work!
Provide mechanical and electrical breakdown cover on automated fast moving equipment as well as the service and repair of production equipment in line with FMCG policies and safe working procedures.
* Continuous improvement of equipment
* Day-to-day attention to mechanical and electrical breakdowns and changeovers.
* An active position in generating ideas for improvement.
* Finding the root cause of any production problems and finding ways to prevent the problems happening again.
* Safe installation of machinery and control panels
* Installation and service of material handling/weighing and wrapping machinery
* Experience within a manufacturing or production industry essential.
* A team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm and able to work under pressure.
* Open-mindedness to learn new techniques & technology.
* Mechanically or electrical ability essential
* Formal mechanical or electrical qualifications to NVQ, C&G or ONC
* Time served apprenticeship advantageous
In return for your skills and experience:
This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects with overtime available to boost Annual earnings to between £30,000 and £35,000
EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and contributory pension. No nights or weekend work!
My client is keen to meet good mechanical and electrical engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Robin at Proactive.
Before applying please ensure that you are able to commute/relocate to the location of the job advertised, and that you have the skills and experience required as per job specification.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Proactive Personnel who are operating as an employment agency / business