Seeking a PART TIME, Maintenance Assistant.
Do you have a passion for Social Housing?
Are you willing to learn, engage and develop new skills?
PLEASE NOTE: For this role, a full UK driving and vehicle is ESSENTIAL.
This role will include:
* Providing a high standard of customer services as the first point of contact
* Supporting staff and other agencies in relation to building maintenance, repairs, Health and Safety, and Fire Safety compliance of the buildings
* Delivering support or sustainment services to residents
* Ensure all customer records and contacts accurate and update to date
* Identifying residents who may need additional support to sustain their accommodation
* Reporting any Safeguarding concerns
* Conducting regular Health and Safety inspections of the communal areas, gardens and individual properties in line with tenancy/licences
* Conducting fire panel testing, drills and other fire safety checks
* To respond any emergency situations, including participating in the 'On call' (out of hours) emergency service rota
* Keep accurate records, and when necessary, provide monthly performance reports and other reports for KPI measurement